Sunday, October 19, 2008

CM Summit 2008 San Francisco


Slowly but surely, San Francisco is becoming my favorite city in this country. Every time I visit, I feel like I am going to a wonderful place where people speak my language and the air is clear. Sounds silly, but it's true. This past week a few of my coworkers and I traveled west for a client meeting, and got a special treat from the people at Federated Media. They sponsored a trip to the CMSummit @ The Golden Gate Club. This was an awesome experience and a wonderful summit.

To top it off with sprinkles, we were put in the Mandarin Oriental. We had top floor rooms with jacuzzi tubs, and wine, and tea, and plush beds with views of the bay. It was really something else. I had such a wonderful time.

While I am still in the process of editing my videos and my notes from the conference, I wanted to drop a short note on my blog since I have been too busy to really update it lately.

No comments: