Thursday, September 18, 2008

No Silly, I'm not dating Anthony Kiedis



It seems as if Anthony Kiedis has gotten himself a brand new girlfriend, and she is not me. Her name is Laura Freedman.

Only a few months out of his 4 year relationship with his baby's momma, Heather Christie (whom fans hate, but I heart). Don't get me wrong, I completely understand the benefits of a break up. Besides the possibility of him finally finding me, this means that the next RHCP album will be choc' full of heart felt songs with angst and emotion (and you gotta love that). But when it comes down to it, we can't all be so selfish. Almost 46 years old, Kiedis needs to finally relax and be happy. I write this at the same time as thinking that if I were a rock star, I'd definitely do the same things.

Kiedis can't help that he is exploited when he walks out with a new girl. He also can't help that he can get any girl at any age. Let's just hope that Heather Christie doesn't go back to Vincent Gallo who is crazy. She is a lucky girl!

1 comment:

julie said...

as you say, that's what you will do if you were a rock star. and luckily you are not because finally you just give us a precise portrait of who you are and not of who Kiedis is. but luckily, he is not silly. He is not dating with you...