The commute to work is so great now. I have a few train times that I can take and it only takes around 30 mins.
Financially, this will be the best lesson I have ever learned. I am so used to spending whatever I want and on anything. But now that I have to pay rent, electric, gas, food, etc... I have to consider all of my bills. I never before really thought about leaving lights on before now. But at 23 .. it is time to learn!
So far I have learned many things this month :
- Fight for what you need = My Fios service got installed, My electric bill got lowered, and my kitteh got healthy.
- Don't mix different liquors at one party, go home and shower and go out to another party for more drinks = hangover beyond memory.
- Never stop running... keep running because fitness = happiness.
- Always pet your kittens. They respond only to love... and food.. they need those two things the most.
- Waking up early and smelling the dew and the rising sun is always better than sleeping in.
- Make sure to always use tough garbage bags... especially when throwing out kitteh litter.