Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Excellent Memorial Day Weekend

... I just hope that the price of gas finally goes down!

I feel great because I am on my diet, and of course you are what you eat. Yesterday (which was a lazy day due to the fact Sopranos was on a Marathon on A&E) I started off with a chicken and egg white omlette. Later on in the day I had tons of fruit and Weight Watchers frozen yogurt. For dinner I ate a low carb wrap with mozzerella cheese and chicken with cucumbers and tomatoes. And... I didn't eat past 9pm! If I keep this up for the whole summer I know I will feel amazing and be confident in my appearance.

But before the diet... we had an awesome BBQ on Sunday. We ate a lot of muchie food, like chips and crackers, pretzels and cheese dip. I ate one piece of grilled chicken and a sweet potato from the grill. And there was only fruit for dessert, so I suppose it wasn't that unhealthy.
It was a lot of fun. Hanging out in the sun all day, first official tank top weather for me! I got to hang out with Charlie a lot and take some awesome pictures of him.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I hope to one day have a dog as well behaved as him. I really love his breed too. He is a Shar Pei's which are Chinese dogs that usually have deep wrinkles and black-blue tongues. The only issue with Shar Pei's are an eye condition called entropion in which their eye lashes grow inward which cause eye irratation but as long as the owner stays on top of the issue, it usually isn't a problem. In China they were used for fighting and as for guard dogs, but most commonly they are very laid back. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have one of these dogs around.

Dana, who will be 16 very shortly, will be getting a guitar for her birthday. She tried one out this weekend.. She looks pretty good with it.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here she is day dreaming about the guitar.. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Even my dad gets down..Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Today... it's back to work.

No comments: