Thursday, May 17, 2007

Boom Boom Bang..... I had to.

The past few days have been interesting enough to say that they have been interesting.
The weather is starting to feel like it might stay around for a while. The air smells like the season and people have these smiles on their faces.. like they usually do at the start of every season. In a month or so people will start to be upset again... complaining that it is too hot and sticky out . But that is human nature.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I saw this at The Health Nuts the other day and found it to be really amusing. I still wouldn't eat them though.
Spring time fruit and cleanses are on the way.... !
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Back to working out and doing daily yoga and getting into tip top shape... Only one month until I have to wear a bathing suit. I'd like to tone up a bit and get rid of the late night snacks that I have been so nicely enjoying over the past months. :)

If I start going back to Astanga, I am sure to tone up just right.

No comments: