Monday, May 14, 2007

Being Mindful today..

Today was extremely inspiring... even though I had one of those mornings where I didn't know my own name until 10AM.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Union Square by way of the L train from Bedford... left me off around 1.3 blocks from my interview at Om Yoga. Which is a great reason to continue looking for places in Brooklyn.. but that is another story I suppose.
The interview went very well and Om Yoga is such a beautiful place. The energy in there was amazing and I hope that I will get to work there very soon. I wanted to take so many pictures of how beautiful it was.

Lets backtrack to Mothers Day.
I got home early to spend time with my mom but everyone in my house ended up taking naps during the day....including me.
Later that day my mother and I took a walk and she showed me a really amusing sign on the Chinese food place down the block.... Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...
Which reminded me of another funny sign that I saw today on North 7th.....Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Mothers Day ended with a delicious dinner with my family and Joe's family in a restaurant aptly named "The Family Restaurant".
....
......
I noticed that my favorite block in NYC has changed...
This was 2006 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket......2007
....could that be the same red car??

Finally...
Here is a cute pic that I had a fun time with in Photoshop from the cousin convention..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket....

And with how the sun has been shining lately.. I took this picture from Joe's house of his windows... I think its very beautiful.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: