Thursday, April 26, 2007

My souls on Fire...

"It's been doing some thinking, and felt fair that you should know....."

So many things are happening that are so positive!! Aside from my little incident from yesterday (it was raining and I don't see very well at dusk!).. And as if things couldn't get any better...
May 7th...





I am fully aware that this band is very silly.. but I don't know how to explain it. It's like part of growing up for me. I would never be sampling music in present day and chose to listen to this band ever again... but when I was 14 there was no music more sweet. I mean, come on we all have things that we are so ashamed to love!

Apartment search is still on.... Looking for a place in a safe/ trendy/ cheap area of Brooklyn... if that even exists anymore.

No comments: