Monday, December 11, 2006

The flowers you gave me are rotting

I have no pictures to post this time.



I already took a look back at the last post, to try and remember how I felt. I'm glad that I remember.


I miss my apartment.


I miss living with my friends.


My parents act like I never moved out at all. Every single day I just want to scream at the top of my lungs : "Hello! Do you know I lived on my own for 2 years. I spent days upon days without talking to you. Dont act like things are not different"


I am a displaced mouse, taken out for medical research. I have been removed from my siblings and I feel lost. These doctors are about to conduct horrible tests on me with unknown outcomes!!!!


Tomorrow is the last day of QCC classes. Am I graduating.. I don't know...possibly, yes. But I couldn't care less.


I want to go to Sivananda in the Bahamas and I want to go now. I don't care if I have to go bankrupt to get there.


The next few months are going to the worst months ...

....and then....



Euphoria

No comments: