Thursday, November 16, 2006

Born on Broadway

Sometimes I really miss smoking cigarettes. It's not a secret. Everyone that I have spoken to who has smoked and been addicted, misses it. The longing to smoke cigarettes hits when you feel restless, when you feel accomplished, when you feel like the perfect mid-day breeze hits you, all the time.
But I'm not smoking.. and I feel great. I actually feel good when I think to myself how far I've come since quitting smoking.



So many things are happening to me right now. Instead of writing all about it. I will just post some pictures and hopefully one day I will look back on these photos and remember what I am feeling now.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: