Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sir. Poop-a-lot

1. What are you listening to right now?
Muse

2. What song makes you sad?
Kid-A songs, October Rust songs (still)

3. What is the most annoying song in the world?
Panic at the Disco at the moment, but there are too many to mention

4. Your all time favorite band?
HIM

5. Your newly discovered band is?
Be your own Pet, Dears

6. Best female voice?
Chrissy Hynes

7. Best male voice?
Ville Valo

8. Music type you find yourself listening to most?
Grrl Rock, Euro-pop, Euro-metal

9. What do you listen to, to hype you up?
Basement Jaxx!

10. What do you listen to when you want to calm down?
Sigur Ros, Coldpay

11. Last gig/concert you went to?
I wish I could say Pretty Girls Make Graves, but the last concert I remember going to is Billy Joel at MSG athough I'm sure I went to others...

12. Band you find yourself listening to the most right now?
Be Your Own Pet because I just found them.

13. Most hated band?
99 percent of the stuff on Fuse... I hate it all.

14. Song that makes you think?
The new Sonic Youth album, The Cure always makes me think.

15. Band that you think the world should love as much as you do?
Sleater Kinney... maybe they wouldnt have broken up if they made more money.

16. Coolest music video?
OF all time??!!! Probably all of the Michael Jackson videos.

17. Music video with the most babe watch?
The Thong Song?

18. What do you play/would you play in the bedroom to spice things up?
Love you to Death

19. Can you play a musical instrument?
Not really

20. Ever been in a mosh pit?
OH yes

21. Are you in a band?
Yes

23. Ever dated a musician?
Oh yes... still am.

28. Do you wish yourself that you were a musician?
Sometimes I wish that I wasnt...

29. Best chick band you know of?
My own... as Loebs said.. But seriously.. SLEATER KINNEY!

31. Last song that you heard on the radio/cd...etc...
It was a The Guess Who rock block on on Q104.3

32. What do you think of Classical music?
It's Amazing. I wish I had more of it to listen to.

33. What do you think of Country music?
It's great for the music business.

34. What do you think of Death Metal?
It's fun for a little while, then it's bad.

35. Last BIG band that you saw live?
Billy Joel was a huge event.

36. Are you a groupie?
No.. but I used to be.

37. Do you listen to music in foreign languages?
Yes, mostly Finnish, French, Polish... whatever sounds good.

38. What famous musician would you like to fuck!?
Ville Valo.. I just would like to know.

39. Worst concert moment?
No Doubt, when a stupid bitch kicked me in the head and I had a concussion.

40. Funny concert moment?
Radiohead at MSG when a girl about 20 feet away was having sex with her chair and nobody even looked at her.

41. Sad concert moment?
Sigur Ros...

42. Best local act you can think of?
Endwell right?

43. If you were a musical instrument what would you be?
A trumpet

44. Do you listen to the radio?
Occasionally.

45. Do you watch music TV?
I would if I had the channel

46. Do you follow the music charts, like the top 40?
Nope

47. Have you met any famous musicians?
Yeah too many too list.

48. Are any of your friends/family/etc. musicians?
Alllll of my friends and family are musicians.

49. Song that best describes your feelings right now?
David Bowie- Heroes

50. Song that describes your life?
Maybe the same song.

51. Do you know the names of all the band members that you listen to?
No of course not...

52. Does a musician's physical attractiveness play a role in the music that you listen to?
Not really... maybe after I like the music...

53. What famous musician do you want to marry?
Nobody famous..

54. Favourite movie sound track?
Empire Records

56. What do your parents listen to?
Good stuff.. Umphree's Mcgee's, Billy Joel, Steely Dan, Classic Rock and Jazz stuff.

57. What are you listening to right NOW?
Stevie Wonder

58. Do you wear band etc T-shirts?
not really anymore.

59. What do you think of people who do?
That they like the band presented on their t-shirt.

60. What music sub-culture do you feel like you belong to?
Angry Grrl, pump your fist in the air for womens right at Lilith Fair hahah

61. What song is stuck in your head right now?
Sir Duke- Stevie Wonder

62. Do you sing in the shower?
Surely

63. If so, what? If not, why not?
Mostly my own songs.

64. Would you rather marry a musician or be one yourself?
Both

66. How important is your partners taste in music to you?
I think the person I'm with should appreciate every type of music.

67. Hanson moves in next door to you, do you go introduce yourself?
yeah sure why not...

68. Sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll, you dig?
Definitely

69. Do you cook to music?
Yes

70. Do you sing in the toilet?
Yes, that's also where I answer survey's.

No comments: