Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Another day, another survey....

Last night was Dayglow's first show with Viveca. It went well. I decided I want to keep taking survey's until I'm sick of them. And luckily Kim keeps posting them on Myspace. I highly doubt she knows I keep mentioning her in my blog. I think the surveys (like this one) she does are really stupid, but I enjoy doing them. She thinks I hate her or something.


Have you had sex in the past 24 hours?
That's a no....

Are you gay?
Most likely... I'm everything.

Do you have hairy legs?
I'm not a hairy person....

Do you smoke anything?
Nope! I'm off DOPE

How many fillings do you have?
None, I havent been to dentist in years!

Have you ever licked one of those square batteries?
Yes, and when I think about it... my mouth tingles.


Do you wear a lot of black?
Yes, tons of it.

Did you ever bring a weapon to high school?
Yes... probably.


Do you know what a sphincter actually is?
No but I would love to learn

Describe your hair?
Black, I cut it myself so it's not the best style.

Do you like to have fun?
No...


Are you afraid to die?
I don't really think about it.


Have you ever peed your pants as an adult?
Not that I know of.

Have you ever thrown up on somebody as an adult?
Not that I know of.

Are you an adult?
Yes absolutely! 21 years old... I can do everything.

Do you think you have a good handle on spelling?
I don't need to be, I spellcheck on MS word.


Do you ever eat because your depressed?
Not lately, but in my past yes... but mostly I eat when I'm hungry, so if I'm hungry and depressed at the same time is that connected?

Are you a television addict?
No but I am addicted to certain TV shows, especially BIG LOVE!


Do you enjoy spending time with your mother?
Yes, you learn to appreciate your mother more when you don't live with her.

Have you ever had sex in a hot tub?
I heard that it's really disgusting to do that. Something about internal water.... bacteria, I'm too germophobic

On a swing?
NO I don't have a swing

Do you like Elvis?
Sure, he sells big on Ebay

Do you enjoy watching animals "do it" on the Discovery channel?
I actually have never seen that.

Have you ever had sex with a total stranger?
No, altho I had my moments.

Does your mom think someones hot?
Yeah she acts just like a teeny bopper girl.

Are you a sugar freak?
Not really, but I like those sour straw thingies a lot!

When you hear a knock on the door, do you think "Oh shit, is that the cops?"
Maybe on the car door...

Ever been arrested?
No, I run too fast.

Ever commit a crime and gotten away with it, like O.J. did?:
.... refer to above answer


Actually, do you like orange juice?:
Yes, but believe it or not it's not good to drink. There are so many calories, and so much sugar. It is far better to just eat the orange and suck.

What sign are you?
Aries


Where do you wish you were right now?
California

Did you enjoy this?
Not really.

No comments: