Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Survey's

I always want to fill out survey's that I see on Myspace but I feel bad if I post them in bulletins when I know they are slightly annoying.
Sooo
I figure if I post it here in my blog. Nobody can get annoyed because if you have made it this far to find out things about me, surely a survey will answer most questions...
I am slightly bored, so here is one I just saw :

Originally Posted by KIM (who is my friend in Myspace world now more than in real life) ...


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought
I have a lot of work to do before my show tonight!


2. How much cash do you have on you?
Too much, I haven't been to the bank in a while. Somebody mug me!

3. What's a word that rhymes with. "DOOR"?
Carnivore

4. Favorite planet?
Saturn

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
Probably my mom

6. What was 4th text message?
Has to be Liz

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A boyish white tank top

8. Do you "label" yourself as anything?
sure!

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
Rocketdog

10. Bright or Dark room?
Breakdown is the light between bright and dark ..

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She is a confused person.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Hanging out with Pete at my apt.

14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
Something about practice..

15. Where is your letter box?
Where it always is right?

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Probably... "No"

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
I did

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Your mom.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Do they still consider Crack a drug?

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
Film?

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
This one! 21

22. Your worst enemy?
The KKK.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
At Work- some retarded 45 pic, at home- A Pretty Girls Make graves thing.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Whatevs"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I would take the money and invest in real estate, make more money, and then invent the Teletransmitter for people.

26. Do you like someone?
Oooooh yes surely.

27. The last song you listened to?
Feng shui- Gnarles Barkley

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
Hahah no way. !

No comments: