Monday, April 17, 2006

I need a job

Every single day I get some call from a robotic voice, man or woman, offering me some rediculous job.
I've been rewarded by every single employer I've had. They've always made some comments saying, "Your an amazing employee" So on and so on, blowing up my head. But how come when it comes down to it, I can't find a job.

I now know that I need a job.
I think what I will do to generate some money in the meantime is help out Anthony with the store.
http://www.breakdownrecordsnyc.com/
I don't know how many people are working there at this point, but I know I can always have a job there.


I am excited because the gym opens up again today after it was closed for 3 whole days.
Don't get me wrong, I love walking by the water, but because it's not hot enough yet, it's to cold to run. And I need to run.



I called Tom Gilpen and Hal HHH over the weekend and left a message and said that I need to recieve my last paycheck. Really this isn't an option. I need that money. It's almost been two weeks and I'm running out of money and quick.

Tommy can you hear me?

No comments: