Monday, July 13, 2009

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chunk Cookies


Watching people I love eat something delicious that I have created has become a new passion for me. My family, my boyfriend, friends, anyone who will try my baked goods ... if they like it .. I feel very pleased with myself.

Funny thing is that I have kind of lost my appetite for sweets lately and don't even indulge while I am baking...Which is a great thing!

The trick to these Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chunk cookies was to bake it at 300 degrees for a short amount of time. The peanut butter doesn't need to bake so it is just getting the other ingredients settled enough to make for a creamy cookie with a little chocolate sweetness.
Also - whenever something calls for milk, I try to put flavored creamer. It really adds a sweet little aftertaste.

No comments: