As spring is swinging in, I am preparing to get my running back up to speed. By April I would like to be running 6 miles every other day. My goal is 24 -30 miles per week. That is a lot of mileage on my body. To get back into the groove, I am going to need to fuel myself with some Sugar Free Redbull.
I am convinced that Sugar Free Redbull is not bad for you. It is loaded with a lot of the vitamins that I take on a regular basis. So what is the problem?
- Redbull is expensive.
- Redbull comes in many sizes?
- Which is the best size for me to drink ?
- Redbull is hard to buy in bulk?
- Why is Redbull considered bad for you?
- Why is Redbull on Twitter some dude from Brazil?
Buying RedBull in Bulk from Amazon is still expensive. For $39 + Tax and Shipping, I can buy 24 small cans of Sugar Free Redbull. Is this worth it?
Any other suggestions of how to buy this amazingly delicious drink in bulk are welcome!