Sunday, December 07, 2008

Snowboarding in Killington Vermont... Part I


Yesterday, I went snowboarding in Killington, Vermont. Picking up something that your memory has long forgotten is not always the easiest thing to do. Either way, it was seriously awesome. I took a lesson and fell a lot and hurt a lot of parts of my body that don't have a lot of meat on them. (I was supposed to ride again today, but alas.. I can barely move.)

Waking up several times during the night and crying in pain, I am not sure if my boyfriend realizes how much fun I had. He probably doesn't want to take me here again, being that I woke him up every hour last night telling him how much pain I was in. He probably thinks that I not so into it, or will be afraid to try it again. But he is wrong... I definitely want to master this. I can see how this is just one of those things that doesn't happen right away. You have to really learn this... which of course.. I love!

My board is really awesome. It is the Burton Troop. Soo very pretty and nice. I can't wait to get really good so that I can really do some cool things with it. I think by the end of the season, I should be a pro :)

The town in Killington is really small. I saw the same guys on the snow that I did in the shop and the restaurant later on in the day. I can definitely see why people love to come here every weekend. It is like it's own little world, where people speak snow language and eat nice big meals.

With all the damage I have done to my body ... my trip to Sivananda Bahamas next weekend is going to be well deserved and appreciated.

AHHHHHH I cannot wait Sivananda... Ommmm Namah Sivayahhh.. Ommmmm

No comments: