Sunday, November 09, 2008

New York Knicks Game with Dad!


Today I was lucky enough to take a crazy train ride (LIRR - 7 Train - LIRR - Penn) to see the New York Knicks play the Utah Jazz in a great game. I had won tickets from a business card pull at a presentation at work from the New York Times.

Their Club Suite was extra nice. It included mix drinks, beers, soft drinks, fresh fruit, fancy cheese and game day delights; hot dogs, chicken fingers, etc. Of course no veggie friendly meal... so I stuck to the French Fries and the cheese. What a balanced diet !

I even got to see Howard Stern sitting courtside with his daughter and his new wife. I took my binaculars to see her ring, but I could clearly see it from my seat. He was really happy to be taking pictures with fans and marines (it was Marine day).

The game went very well. Utah being undefeated originally lost to the Knicks in the forth quarter. The Knicks defense was impeccable and it was a great game to watch in a suite. My dad seemed to have a good time too!

No comments: