Saturday, August 02, 2008

Falling Rocks Ahead

Big changes are happening in my world. Today is moving day! I will be living ALONE in my own apartment situated in my most favorite part of town. I found this apartment on Craigslist about a month ago and it had already been snatched up. But then .. magically... it became mine!
I am all packed up and ready to move. My furniture was ordered and delivered. It is going to be yogariffic! Lots of beautiful colors and a very zen environment. I am also working on getting a kitty named Obama to keep me company.

To be honest, I am really nervous to be living on my own. I don't think it has even sunk in yet!! I know it is needed for me to grow and focus on work and all that good stuff, but it is still scary. I have a lot to do before it is perfect for me. I need to get back all of my items that are precious to me, that are currently with my old "roommate". I need to be able to do yoga all night and play music, and dress up and make wacky Youtube videos.

I am Quite possibly planning a trip to the ashram for the winter. I think its about time I did this thing right...

No comments: