Sunday, January 13, 2008

Travels & Destinations



Have you ever planned something, like a vacation, event, or a party, and just didn't think about it until the day before?

About a month ago, my friend Liz and I planned a trip to San Francisco. We have a few friends out there, including Lawrence and Petey. Even though I have been there before, it was only for a few hours during my trip to San Jose a few years ago.

Being so busy at work, and getting really into my new diet, I have almost forgotten to be excited about my trip to California. I have only been to San Jose before and that trip only lasted 3 days. This will be really exciting because we are renting a car and going on adventures. I am really excited to get away with Liz because we haven't really been able to hang out a lot.

I decided to check out The Yoga Tree because I hear it is a really great San Franciscan yoga company.


Liz also came up with the great idea to rent bikes and ride over the Golden Gate Bridge. I am really excited about that because it seems like one of those "once in lifetime" experience. I definitely feel that I am in the right shape to totally enjoy the ride.

I feel very excited and I can't wait to get on the plane tomorrow!!

No comments: