Rory is now 5 months old. He is growing very fast. He is completely up to date with all of his shots and loves to go outside and play with other dogs.
- He is unafraid of big dogs.
- He loves to eat acorns, sticks and leaves from the outside.
- He loves to eat his food, yogurt, fruit, and anything that falls on the floor.
- He was very sick and had to be on medication.
- He has a very uneasy stomach.
- He can respond to his name.
- He can fetch a toy.
- He can sit on command.
- He is very treat motivated.
- He LOVES to sleep in bed, usually in someones arms.
- He is not completely house broken. He still prefers to pee inside but he always knows to go #2 outside.
Here are some recent pictures: