Saturday, October 06, 2007

Rory Gallagher



Joe and I decided that we needed to get this guy the minute we saw him. I never felt like I was a dog person, let alone compassionate enough to take care of a puppy, but this little guy has a parking spot in my heart. He is really sweet and kind and only wants love.

His name is Rory Gallagher (like the guitar player) and he is a 4 month old Puggle. This is a mix between a Beagle and a Pug. He is really small for his age, therefor I believe that he might be a runt. He has only gained 2 pounds in the last 2 months! He likes to eat a lot and he has just gotten used to going to the potty outside. He really likes treats and he can retrieve his toys and bring it back. He is a really good puppy and I am afraid that this time will go by so quick and he will be an adult dog before I know it. Either way, I love him with all my heart.

He is really great at playing with his cousin Charlie. They are super cute together.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket This is him in his old Play Pen. Now he has a crate which he likes a lot better. It makes him feel secure to be in a confined space.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket He is way too small to jump off ledges. He can't even go down stairs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket He likes to act lough with his big cousin Charlie.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I love my Pup.


The last two movies that I have watched are "Scoop", the Woody Allen movie which was really good and "Knocked Up", the recent comedy, both used the phrase : "I have to Google ____" It is very obvious that this is the term used to "look something up". Of course we all know that there are other search engines we can look things up on. The media does not say: "I am going to Yahoo that recipe tonight".

...Where I am going with this is how I am inspired to be in the Search Marketing industry. I am constantly reading eBooks and blogs about this. It is almost impossible to teach classes on this because it changes daily. A College course would not be able to keep up with this industry.

I did some "Googling" and made some phone calls and decided that I am going straight to SVA to learn as much as possible. They offer HTML and Web Language Classes which is exactly what I want to master. The best part is I can take this class as a Continuing Education class and I can save for it by January and pay in full.

Inspiration, Positivity & Light.

Om Namah Sivayah

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In my professional opinion: classes will be a waste for learning web development. Pick up some books on html, java, php, and if you really want to go hardcore ruby and you'll be set.

It's more of a mentality of can you think step by step logically, then the rest is just simply learning the syntaxes.