Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm moving out..

Today I got the keys to my new apartment in Kew Gardens. It was really exciting. I hit up an apartment sale a few blocks away that I found on CL and found a bunch of cool stuff. So today was spent planning out the look and design.

I called a cleaning lady to come in tomorrow to polish the wood floors and clean the bathroom & kitchen spotless. Because they installed a new fridge today, things were a bit messy.
I'm super excited about it.. even more excited about my recent promotion at work, that I got for myself. Anyways...It really is the perfect apartment.
Let me show you:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The windows are from my apartment.. right on top of Austin's Ale House.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kew Gardens Cinema is a super cute theatre playing mostly Indie films.

**I also found Linda's Organic Market that is amazing. It smelled like the ashram.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket My dishwasher!..on the left side of my kitchen.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket My new stove!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Kitchen window- right side of the kitchen. Perfect for a small table to sip coffee and look out the window.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket The Living room- not sure why I didn't use flash.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPotty

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket My Bedroom

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket From in the Living room going down the hall to the second room!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket The Music/Studio/Busines/ Yoga & Meditation Room aka Spare room.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

Help me plan a party for my new apartment!! Send me emails with ideas.

stephanieweingart@gmail.com

No comments: