Friday, August 03, 2007

Dark, You Can't Come Soon Enough For Me....

Becoming a young socialite, entrepreneur in Manhattan isn't easy. It takes away much time for blogging!....(but not for Digging). I kid.

July of 2007 will definitely be rememberable. Not only did I start a new job, but I really started a new lifestyle. I traveled to Pennsylvania, New Paltz, and have gotten used to going into the city every single day.

Pennsylvania is now where my grandparents live and I enjoyed a really nice weekend there.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Some really nice fish... I would still eat them (just like that).

New Paltz is where Joe took a photoshoot with Pete. Joe needed some classy photos for his write up in Billboard's 30 under 30 for successful people in the Music Industry!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket We took Dana to Suny New Paltz so she can see the campus. Next year she will be making a decision of where she will decide to go into debt for the rest of her life.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket The school gym almost made me want to apply for a softball scholarship.... Almost... like .001 %.


The day after New Paltz, I went to the NYC & Co. Networking event on the Spirit Cruise @ Chelsea Piers. This was awesome. Free food & drinks and a chance to talk to potential clients.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket The view..

Finally, Dana and I went to Tegan and Sara @ Hiro Ballroom this past Weds. They just dropped their latest album, The Con. It is an amazing album. Definitely their best effort so far. They have really matured with their song writing. At the show, they played the whole album from end to begining and then some old hits, including Walking with the Ghost and Living Room (which my sister and I share as our fave T&S song).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThey both have new super short Mullets, of course I love it. They were also sporting many new tattoos.
Here is a new song!

No comments: