Saturday, May 12, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears .....oh my

Apartment hunting 101- Nothing is as good as it seems.

Today we went to see what I thought was the best apartment we have seen so far. It was in our price range, same block as the train, beautiful doorman building, amazing kitchen (redone), new bathroom, huge bedroom, closets, huge living room, wood floors... it was perfect.. Except for the fact that the only view was the one that looked right into a cemetary. The view from the bedroom and the living room, equally depressing.

So I am going to sleep on it. I don't know if I can handle looking into that cemetary on a daily basis. I know that besides that one small thing... it would be absolutely perfect.

Besides that.. today was nice. We met at the old Seville Diner on Northern Blvd with the whole Weingart family, semi-extended. It was arranged by my cousins because it has been a long time since we have all seen each other. I shall be posting some really amusing pictures when I get around to it.

Happy Mothers Day

No comments: