Monday, October 09, 2006

Over working

I have definitely created quite the environment for myself. Here comes the fall, and the busiest time of my life.... Here is what I have going on:

  • Tues-Friday work at the Music Zoo which icludes taking proffessional type pictures of really heavy guitars and then atempting to know about them to put up on ebay.
  • Monday, Weds, Saturday- I teach yoga ... which I really love :)
  • Marketing Mondays at 3E... which is also fun and allows me to use my creative mind :)
  • 4 days a week I rehearse with the most awesome band in the world : Dayglow!
  • Starting 10/20 - I will be doing 20 hours a month of Yoga Teacher training! ouch... that hurt my stolen wallet.
  • Dayglow is gigging at least once a week.
  • Monday-Thursday I am taking 4 classes at QCC! Which is boring as hell, but it must be done for various reasons.
  • Dayglow is also working hard to get some wheels moving because we have to make it happen in the 07. Our landlords decided that they want to move in March, meaning we need to go...

SO..... What have I given up??

  • Running 3x per week.
  • Personal yoga classes
  • Shopping
  • Any personal care... sometimes including showering every other day. (I know its gross but I'm busy)
  • Seeing family on a normal basis
  • Doing anything that involves love
    • Talking to friends outside of Dayglow

I guess I answered my own question.

No comments: