Saturday, July 15, 2006

Eating...

The lemonade diet is proving to be successful. I have already lost 4 lbs in 3 days. I have started eating RAW. This means I am only eating naturally occuring foods in nature. No chemicals!!! No sugar!!!
I am also continuing to drink the lemonade, which I really am starting to enjoy. I can't believe something so fun to drink can be so beneficial to my body.

I drink the lemonade as much as I can, you can drink up to or more than 80 oz a day!! At night, I have to drink Smooth Move (senna leaf) tea. I usually wake up at about 5am with stomach cramps, this is how I know it's working! Then when I wake up, I drink 32 oz of sea salt water which is so disgusting. It tastes so horrible, but I do feel it going through my body and cleaning the walls of all my organs and cleaning out fat/ excess weight.

I'm really excited because I am going to go to Williamsburg today and sell stuff on the street. It's really fun to do this but it's really dirty to sit on the street all day. I'm also really excited because on the same block that we sell records is a really nice Organic store. I am going to get Organic lemons, and nuts, and beans.

I feel really great about this diet. I am noticing changes in my mood, my body, and my yoga. I am really excited about running again. I decided to take a 4 day break from it while I try this diet. I think if this works out really well, I might continue to eat organic for as long as I can.

This is the same diet that Robin Quivers lost 70 lbs from in like 6 months. Which is definitely a healthy yet drastic amount of time to lose weight. What people don't realize is that there is a lot of stuff in our bodies that isn't fat, it's waste. Fat is completely different than waste and from being on this diet I realize that.

Two days ago, Dayglow played CBGB's at an awesome show. As usual the sound sucked but we pulled through. Everyone noticed a change in my voice, naturally due to the Lemonade. Drinking with Bob even did a rant about Dayglow and mentioned how I complained about my stomach! It was a really awesome night. Tons of energy and people got really into it. I can't wait for our show at the Knitting Factory.

Here is my 4th of July flyer:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: