Monday, May 01, 2006

Weekend Sidewalk Sale

It's been a while since my last update, but I have been busy. Lately I have been working at Breakdown Records, like I used to. I'm not sure if it's temporary or permanent yet. I'd love to re-vamp the store, and make it an awesome place... But.... it's going to take a lot of work from able and willing bodies.
The first step in getting the store together is to get rid of all the stuff that piles up in the back. I created the "Weekend Sidewalk Sale" aka "Sideways Sale". It was sort of successful. We made money, money that wasn't there before.
Next weekend would have been better because I'm sure word of mouth will kick in, but Dayglow is recording.. (more on that at another time)
So in 2 weeks, "Weekend Sidewalk Sale" will be huge!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In the beginning, it was all fun and smiles, making money in the sun, what an idea!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What kind of people actually buy this stuff???


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These kind of people


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was a lot of hard work...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

By the end of the day, the smiles were gone...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We couldn't have done it without Anthony's Help!!

.....


I can't even begin to write down the dream I had about an hour ago. It is still fresh in my head, but it kind of creeps me out. Long story short, Hal (from Shakespeare) called me and begged me to help him because he was doing work for John Cameron Mitchell's new movie which was like "Hedwig Part 2" and I was soo happy because it seemed like a good idea and Hal seemed like a friendly guy with an attitude makeover... but it was a dream...

1 comment:

anah said...

Hal with an attitude make-over? No chance.

Only 2.5 days until I get to LEAVE FOR GOOD!!