Sunday, February 01, 2009

2009 - I am updating my Blog !!

This has been my first lazy Sunday so far this new year, 2009. I am totally trying to milk it for all its worth. I have just been so insanely busy. The only things I really have time for other than work is Spin Class and laundry. Don't know when the last time I went food shopping was or the last time I went to the movies..

Being busy is a really good thing. Since my arrival to Morpheus Media, my team has grown to 13 people from a mere 5 only a year ago.
Today is actually a full year since I've been working at Morpheus. I am truly lucky to work at such a great agency with such amazing people.

Other things that have been going on in my life...

I moved in with my best friend, Kerry. She is way awesome and is also a Veggie. Therefore the only times we have meat in this house is when our meat eating significant others are here. She is also the mommie of Ish's brother and and sister (Moses and Dylan). It is really interesting to live with 3 cats. They are everywhere and they poop a lot but they have a lot of love and they love to give it. I definitely feel like quiet the cat lady. I can't believe Kerry and I have had these cats for almost 8 months now.

Moving in with Kerry meant a few things for me. First of all.. it meant I was finally going to be able to buy myself a car. And.. if you know me at all.. you know that I found the car I wanted in the first week and just bought it. I bought a very difficult car to manage but it is really fantastic and super cute. It is a 2002 VW Cabriolet Convertible in Red. This comes in handy when I drive to my boyfriends house who now only lives 5 blocks away (well not totally walkable).



Besides all of that ... I am currently OBSESSING over the new John Frusciante album.

No comments: