Friday, July 04, 2008

Om Namah Sivayah

For quite some time now, I have been planning on starting a blog about yoga. I have been instructing yoga for a few years now, and practicing for almost 6 years. I have been able to develop a practice and a schedule that works around my busy lifestyle and this blog would be an attempt of sharing my practice. For those who are curious, I practice Vinyasa and Sivananda style yoga.

I think for many yoga enthusiasts, there just is not enough time to practice and give enough attention to our yoga. Because I have found my practice, I am excited to share with everyone who so choses.

My goal is to have the blog up and running over the next few months. The blog will have instructional yoga videos (featuring Moi, and some yoga gurus), pictures, and diet tips.

I am very exited!!

No comments: