Sunday, April 27, 2008

What's going on...

What's been going on in the life of Stephanie?

This week was the Sit Down of the Social Media Club where I got to hang out with many neat PodcampNYC attendees. I didn't attend the conference, but I am sure I will learn more about it at work this week.



Recently I discovered that 7-11, which happens to be one of my favorite beverage distributors, is offering Chai Tea Latte for a limited time only. It actually compares to the Starbucks Chai Latte but it is not made with Soy upon request.



However, I started using my Starbucks Free Coffee card on Weds. and I discovered that it is unlimited Free Coffee every Weds. until the end of May!


Additionally, I am almost finished reading a fantastic book called Hairstyles of the Damned by Joe Meno. It is a great book about young punk kids trying to find their way in life during the early 90's in the suburbs of racist Chicago.




I am trying to finish this book up fast because I am super excited for A Wolf at the Table by Augusten Burroughs, who is my favorite author. It comes out tomorrow and I cannot wait!!!


Finally, I beat my running total this week with 4 miles non stop in 30 minutes. My goal for next week is to run 5 in 30 minutes. And... I am still not biting my nails!

No comments: