Friday, May 19, 2006

Drinking With Dayglow

What's next? I'll tell ya what's next...
actually I would love to write whats next... but I'm unsure myself.
I reapplied to school for the fall.
Only a few classes so that I could remain on my parents health insurance.
I am a freak of nature that has a second set of Wisdom Teeth growing in.




These past few weeks have been like an extended vacation. I still don't have a real job. But at least I've been getting buff at the gym. I've actually been having a little bit of fun. Going out, preparing for my Florida vacation, etc. Here is me happy: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Fun times at Drinking with Bob:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Today Nick came back from Chicago so we can continue recording...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Woo Hoo


No comments: